Up, Up and Away! A Bedtime Shadow Book by Heather Zschock
We have run out of stock for this item.
ABOUT PETER PAUPER PRESS
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter—and later, his wife, Edna—sought to create fine books that sold at ''prices even a pauper could afford.''
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy—and our customers’ expectations—of beauty, quality, and value.
ABOUT UP, UP AND AWAY
Let little ones wing their way to sleep with this uplifting bedtime book! Great for sleepovers, slumber parties and makes a unique party favor or holiday gift.
- Simply shine the beam of a light (not included) through through 7 transparent pages ''windows'' to cast silhouette pictures on the wall as you read lyrical rhymes about a kite's journey Up, Up, and Away! -- past birds, planes, clouds, and more.
- It's a fun and comforting way to end the day and experience a book together.
- PUBLISHER'S NOTE: For best results, use this shadow book with a small, single-bulb light source. A small pen light, other single-LED light, or the light on the back of a smartphone is recommended. Multi-LED flashlights are not recommended. If you have trouble getting a clear image, try moving your light closer to or farther away from the page.
- Ages 3 to 9.
- 6-3/8 inches wide by 9 inches high.
- Covered wire-o-bound hardcover.
Really nice book to share time with the little one in your life. My daughter loves it and bedtime story got so exciting. Highly recommend it.