WHY WE LOVE IT
This Chili Crisp is the unami bomb! Packed with flavor with none of that preservative stuff! Our favorite way to eat it is on top of dumplings with or without a splash of Chiaking Vinegar.
Also pairs amazingly with ramen, noodle dishes and drizzled and scooped on top of soft tofu and soy sauce.
Makes an awesome gift for the foodie in your life!
ABOUT FLY BY JING CHILI CRISP
Fly by Jing Sichuan Chili Crisp is the sauce that started it all. Intensely flavorful yet not off-the-charts spicy, it’ll make your food taste bolder and the world around you seem a little bit brighter. It’s not magic, it’s just made with the best ingredients. Pair it with: fried eggs, ice cream, pizza, hummus, oatmeal, tartines, and salads.
- HOT, CRISPY, TINGLY, UMAMI-RICH, MMM 🌶⚡️ Meet the first 100% all-natural, non-GMO, vegan, gluten free, sugar free Sichuan chili sauce, proudly crafted in Chengdu. There's a reason it's widely been called "good on everything". It’s not magic, it’s just made with the absolute best ingredients.
- GOOD ON EVERYTHING 🍳🍕🥟🥗🍜—Take any dish from meh to MMMMMMM. Intensely flavorful yet not off-the-charts spicy, it’ll make your food taste bolder and the world around you seem a little bit brighter. Use it how you'd use any hot sauce: on eggs, dumplings, pizza, salads, noodles, and ice cream. Yes, even that 🍦
- PREMIUM, HERITAGE INGREDIENTS STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE—Sourced from the heart of Sichuan, our ingredients are 100% natural & non-GMO. Sichuan Chili Crisp is made with heritage Erjingtiao chiles, prized Tribute peppers, 100% non-GMO organic cold-pressed Sichuan Tianfu Rapoil.
- CREATED BY SICHUAN CHEF AND FLAVOR AMBASSADOR, JING GAO— Developed by Jing in her Private Kitchen in Chengdu, she drew on her experience as a trained chef to create a sauce like nothing else you've ever tasted. Our products don't taste like anything else, because they're not made like anything else.
- AS FEATURED BY NYTIMES, FOOD & WINE, ESQUIRE, SAVEUR, EATER, FORBES, AND MORE. "You Need This New High-End Chili Crisp. It Tastes Good on Literally Everything”
- Made in China