About 2-3 weeks to be delivered.
KOOSHOO was founded by Jesse and Rachel, husband and wife yoga teachers proudly based out of Victoria, Canada. Together with a small, tight-knit team, they have set out to create a lifestyle company that does good at every level – from the communities growing the textiles to the beautiful souls wearing the final hair ties, headbands, kids pants and shawls.
Kooshoo means feeling good. The word hails from the rare language of Norfuk, a language indigenous to Norfolk Island, a 3x5 mile island in the South Pacific where 2/3 of our team were born and raised. Every time we make a decision we ask ourselves: "does this feel kooshoo?" This has led us to create beautiful shawls, hairties and yoga headbands that you can truly feel good about.
- THE MOST RESPONSIBLE SCRUNCHIE EVER MADE: Organic and 100% fair trade, plastic-free & biodegradable.
- STRONG & COMFORTABLE: Soft-as-silk organic cotton outer with our famous plastic-free hair tie inner
- ZERO WASTE HAIR CARE: Biodegradable Scrunchies on FSC recycled paper shipped in plastic-free mailers.
- BUILT FOR THICK, THIN AND FINE HAIR: Adaptable elastic scrunchies designed to fit as a cute bracelet.
- REAL FAMILY BUSINESS: We don't dropship or greenwash. We're real people trying to make a difference.
- MATERIALS & CARE MATERIAL | Inner: 70% GOTS & Fairtrade Certified Organic Cotton, 30% Fair Trade Natural Rubber | Outer: 100% GOTS & Fairtrade Certified Organic Cotton
- FACTORY | GOTS & Fairtrade certified production facility that is a social-good business dedicating profits to local charities
- DYE | GOTS & OEKO-TEX certified organic dyes
- CARE | Wash cold with like colors; lay flat to dry
- FAIR-TRADE and made in India.