ABOUT PETER PAUPER PRESS
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter—and later, his wife, Edna—sought to create fine books that sold at ''prices even a pauper could afford.''
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy—and our customers’ expectations—of beauty, quality, and value.
ABOUT Premium Sketchbook - Large (8-1/2 inch x 11 inch, Micro-Perforated Pages)
This substantial 8-1/2'' by 11'' sketchbook is ideal for larger drawings and studio projects.
- The professional quality, 128 gsm sketch paper should not be confused with lighter paper found in most sketchbooks.
- Its heavyweight, high-performing fine-tooth paper is perfect for dry media, including pencil, charcoal, Conte crayon, and chalk pastel.
- The pages are micro-perforated for easy removal with clean edges.
- Each sketchbook comes with 192 pages/96 sheets.
- Sturdy book binding lies flat for ease of use.
- Archival-quality paper will keep your artwork pristine for years to come.
- Get a bunch of these for field trips. vacations, travel and while waiting in restaurants.
- Makes a great high quality party favor for birthdays, sleepovers, art party, camping, graduation and more.
***Please allow 3-6 weeks from after fundraising period is over to be organized and shipped to your home.