Only available currently for our Fundraise Collection (3-6 weeks from after fundraising period is over to be organized and shipped to your home).
About Peter Pauper Press
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter—and later, his wife, Edna—sought to create fine books that sold at ''prices even a pauper could afford.''
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy—and our customers’ expectations—of beauty, quality, and value.
About Seek and Find Around the World
Can you find what's hidden? Explore new worlds as you search for people, animals, and objects on each page!
- Search for a winged lion in Venice, a surfer in Sydney, a samba parade in Rio de Janeiro, a historic emperor in Beijing, a famous park in Nairobi, and much more!
- Learn how a king of Jaipur built giant tools to study the stars, and what's buried beneath the streets of Paris. Check out ballet in Moscow and sports in Dubai!
- Each page of this Seek and Find book is a window into the history and cultures of the world we share!
- Every page is packed with things to discover and colorful characters to spot, making the book fun to revisit again and again.
- Colorful images bring facts and history to life.
- Things to find are presented visually on each spread, so kids not yet reading can search, too.
- Great for parents and young children to share together, and for older kids to try on their own.
- Full color throughout.
- 26 pages.
- 9-3/4 inches wide by 12 inches high.
- Ages 3 to 9.
Please note that all orders will be sent out once the fundraising period is over and allow approximately 3-6 weeks for Yvonne to get all the orders ready to be organized and shipped to you. Thank you!