ABOUT PETER PAUPER PRESS
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter—and later, his wife, Edna—sought to create fine books that sold at ''prices even a pauper could afford.''
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy—and our customers’ expectations—of beauty, quality, and value.
ABOUT STUDIO SERIES A6 FIELD SKETCHBOOK
Be ready when inspiration strikes with this go-anywhere field sketchbook! Great for any age! Inspire kids to have a more comfortable drawing experience and encourage them to draw more using high quality paper that doesn't make a hole when they start to draw.
- 144 pages -- 72 sheets.
- A6 size: 4-1/8'' x 5-3/4''.
- Heavyweight archival/acid-free 128-gsm paper. Acid free means it can better preserve your artwork for longer periods of time, than regular paper.
- Fine-tooth paper supports graphite, ink, charcoal, pastel, and more.
- Sturdy hardcover binding protects your work and durable cover material resists stains, moisture, and tearing
- Tough stitched binding.
- Black ribbon bookmark lets you pick up wherever you left off.
- Elastic band closure keeps it secure in your backpack
- Rounded corners for reduced wear.
- Compact, lightweight volume fits in a shirt pocket or slips in a field sketch bag.
- Ideal for travel and great for backpacking and fieldwork.
- Sturdy black hardcover volume.
- Smooth-finish paper supports a variety of media.
- Pens and fine-line markers lay down crisp ink without feathering.
- Colored pencil shows up vividly.
- Graphite erases more cleanly with light pressure.
- Get a bunch of these for field trips. vacations, travel and while waiting in restaurants.
- Makes a great high quality party favor for birthdays, sleepovers, art party, camping, graduation and more.
***Please allow 3-6 weeks from after fundraising period is over to be organized and shipped to your home.