JUST IN!! Faber- Castell 24 Brilliant Jumbo Triangular Beeswax Crayons in Storage Case Lead-free
Why We Love This
Sturdy, thick and high quality crayons that don’t break immediately. Vibrant colors and a practical take along storage case?! What more can you ask for in a set of crayons! This makes a unique party favor or fun stocking stuffer. Also lead-free!!! Not sure why it is so so difficult to find lead-free crayons!
Our amazingly smooth beeswax crayons in vibrant colors are triangular in shape which is great for little hands to grasp. They are extra-thick and break-resistant. Now available in a sturdy storage case. Perfect for art-on-the-go, keeps crayons tidy.
24 Vibrant Colors
- Use less effort to get rich, vibrant colors with brilliant beeswax crayons
- Complete crayon set comes with 24 smooth, vibrant colors: White, peach, yellow, yellow-orange, orange, orange-red, red, magenta, rose, pink, purple, ocean blue, sky blue, blue, teal, green, grass green, lime, mustard, brown, dark brown, dark blue, gray and black
Easy Grip for Children
- Triangular shape allows little artists to learn proper grip while they color
- The shape prevents crayons from rolling off your desk or table
- Jumbo size makes the crayons perfect for small hands that are learning to write and draw
- The large size means these beeswax crayons will last longer and break less!
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Faber-Castell USA is part of the Faber-Castell family of companies that was founded in Stein, Germany. Faber-Castell USA offers children and adults a wide array of quality-branded products with true points of difference through its “Companion for Life” Portfolio. Today Faber-Castell operates 14 production sites in 10 countries, markets its products through 25 sales/distribution organizations and is represented in 120 different countries. Sustainability is important to us! With more than two billion pencils per year, we are the world’s leading and the oldest manufacturer of wood-cased pencils. Our own forests absorb more than 900,000 tonnes of CO2 and neutralize the emissions of our production sites. Faber-Castell covers 82 percent of the global energy demand from renewable sources. We are committed to our Social Charta such as equal opportunities, equal treatment and the prohibition of child labor worldwide. Faber-Castell USA is proud of its longevity and what it represents – consistent delivery of a quality experience in all areas of business. More than 150 years after the company’s first appearance in the United States, Lothar von Faber’s legacy is nicely summed up in his own statement, “From the start I was determined to raise myself to the highest rank by making the best that can be made in the world. Faber-Castell USA is committed to staying true to this vision of quality, tradition, and innovation now and in the future.