DIY Postcards- Studio Series Artist's Tiles Postcards
About Peter Pauper Press
Peter Pauper Press, founded in 1928, is one of America’s leading publishers of fine gift books, humor books, compact references, travel guides, unique journals, quality stationery, holiday cards, and innovative children’s activity books.
About Artist Tile Postcards
Create your own postcard designs with ink, pencil, pastel, gel pen, and more!
- 25 postcards per set.
- Sturdy 400 gsm card stock.
- Fine-tooth surface.
- No ink bleed for fine line control.
- Good for dry and wet media.
- For artists and crafters of all levels.
- Backs of cards have space for your personal message and are lined for addressing.
- Postcards measure 6 inches wide by 4 inches high.
- Send a DIY postcard to your family or friends this holiday season or use it as a birthday or congratulatory greeting or well wishes.
Please note that all orders from the Fundraising Collection will be sent out once the fundraising period is over and allow approximately 3-6 weeks for Yvonne to get all the orders ready to be organized and shipped to you. Thank you!