Dr. Eddie’s Happy Cappy Medicated Shampoo for Children, Treats Dandruff and Seborrheic Dermatitis, No Fragrance, Stops Flakes and Redness on Sensitive Scalps and Skin, Cradle Cap Brush Not Needed, 8 oz
FINALLY RESTOCKED AND READY TO SHIP! yippee!!
WHY WE LOVE IT
My kids don’t have the best skin— they all have a little ezcema and extremely sensitive skin. This find was a game changer for all of their skin. We've been though many lotions and creams and though they all work to a certain extent- this is the BEST! We used to have to buy a special shower filter to improve their skin because they used to get itchy all over because their skin is dry in general. This did the trick! My whole family uses this for when our hair scalp gets dry in the cooler months. It is safe for babies and works for adults too!
ABOUT HAPPY CAPPY MEDICATED SHAMPOO AMD BODYWASH
- Dr. Eddie’s Happy Cappy Medicated Shampoo and Body Wash, known as "A Pediatrician’s Solution," fights flaking, redness, itching, scaling, and irritation on the scalp and skin for children of all ages.
- Happy Cappy soothes the redness behind your child’s ears, under the armpits, and in those chubby neck folds.
- Happy Cappy’s gentle formula eliminates eyebrow flaking while still leaving the skin and hair soft and smooth.
- These bothersome symptoms are known as seborrheic dermatitis.
- Pediatricians regularly recommend adult dandruff shampoo to treat seborrheic dermatitis which is also known as cradle cap.
- Dr. Eddie’s Happy Cappy Medicated shampoo contains the active ingredient, pyrithione zinc, which has been proven safe and effective for many decades for relief of dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis.
- This flake fighting cleanser is cruelty free and vegan, and can be paired with our irritant free Happy Cappy Moisturizing Cream, and is an excellent companion to Dr. Eddie's Happy Cappy Daily Shampoo & Body Wash for dry, itchy, eczema prone skin.
A very good treatment