WHY WE LOVE IT
What can be more fun than watching snails race! This clever and fun set up let’s the players climb onto and around the tin box to race to the finish line! The ability to stack one snail on top of another is also exciting and fun. At the end of the game, you get to flip over a card and see how many points you get based on the color of snails that landed at the end.
ABOUT HABA RHINO Hero
- Wood, Metal, Cardboard
- To start, each player draws a card to let them know which colors of snails they want to win 1st, 2nd and 3rd place podiums inside the tin. Don't show anyone!
- Roll two dice and decide which dice is for a snail and which dice is for where the snail has to go. The snails crawl over each other on the race up and over the magnetic tin to the three winner's podiums to receive the most points.
- Land on top of another snail to 'freeze' him in his tracks until the top one jumps off (max 2 snails on one space). Additionally once a snail lands on a space then the space turns the color of the snail!
- Players don't know the winner until three snails occupy the podiums and players reveal the color of snails on their cards drawn at the start of the game.
- Snail Sprint is sure to keep 2-4 players ages 5+ on their toes for about 15 minutes per games
- Designed in Germany & Responsibly Made In China
- 1.41 lbs
- 8.78 x 8.62 x 2.95 inches