Matiz Smoked Sea Salt
We have run out of stock for this item.
ABOUT MATIZ SEA SALTS
Matiz Sea Salts have been harvested from ancient roman salt pools on the Southern Atlantic Coast of Spain since 1775, one of the last remaining companies producing salt in the 3,000 year old salt fields above the Bay of Cadiz. These small salt flats take advantage of strong constant winds to facilitate the evaporation of seawater. The saline water constantly flows from one pond to another through gravity. No machinery or water pumps are necessary to facilitate the process. This product has been produced free of soy, gluten, nuts, dairy, and genetically engineered ingredients.
- QUEEN OF SALT - Fine Crystals formed by evaporating seawater that floats to the surface of ancient salt pools on the Southern Atlantic Coast of Spain. Has up to 10% moisture content vs. 0.5% in normal sea salt.
- NATURAL - 100% Virgin Salt. Unrefined, unprocessed, and no additives. Hasn't been stripped of naturally occurring trace minerals that are essential for the body
- GATHERED IN SPAIN - Obtained exclusively by the action of the wind, sun, and gravity. It is so delicate it has to be collected by hand. No machinery or water pumps are necessary to facilitate the process.
- BOLD YET SULTRY SEASONING - These naturally occurring Crystals are collected and combined with natural smoke flavor.
- USES - Adds an excotic smoked flavor to all types of dishes. Sprinkle over fish, cheeses, meat, or vegetables for an instant smoky accent. PRO TIP : Add a pinch to chocolate sauce or ice cream!
Atlantic virgin sea salt, natural smoked flavor. Not iodized