Notebook Doodles Girl Power! Coloring & Activity Book 32 Inspiring, Beginner-Friendly Art Activities to Boost Confidence & Self-Esteem in Tweens
About the product
Welcome to the uplifting and confidence-boosting world of Notebook Doodles! Inside Notebook Doodles Girl Power! you'll find:
- 32 inspiring Notebook Doodles designs waiting to be filled with color
- 20 fun color palettes to help you get started on your coloring adventure
- Beginner-friendly instructions from artist and author Jess Volinski on basic coloring techniques
- Use whatever art materials you love—watercolors, colored pencils, markers, crayons, gel pens, or brush pens
- High-quality extra-thick paper resists bleed-through and is rated to last for 200 years
- One-side-only designs so you don't have to decide which pages to color
- Perforated pages so when you're done, your art can easily be removed to hang up and display or give as a gift
Discover 32 inspirational Notebook Doodles designs, creative fill-in prompts, and inspirational hand lettered sentiments to color!
Notebook Doodles Girl Power! isn't just another kid's coloring book! Its empowering art statements are designed specifically for the design-savvy tween who thinks kids' books are too juvenile and mom's adult coloring books are too, well... adult!
Inside this book, youthful readers will discover 32 encouraging, full-page, interactive art activities that are just waiting to be filled with color. They'll also find a coloring art lesson on basic techniques, inspiring color palettes, fully colored examples, and motivational quotes to go with every design. Featuring an emphasis on girl empowerment, strength, bravery, and confidence, Notebook Doodles Girl Power! offers a boost in self-esteem while you're having fun!
Watercolors, colored pencils, markers, crayons, gel pens, and brush pens—or any variety of art materials—will all look stunning on the high-quality, archival-grade, acid-free, extra-thick paper. Each page is perforated, so when it's finished, it can easily be removed to hang up or give as a gift.
Notebook Doodles is the first contemporary coloring book series just for tweens! Notebook Doodles books offer a fun, fresh, and exciting coloring book series designed to encourage positivity and self-esteem building in young girls ages 8–12.
About the Author
Jess Volinski, the innovative author, is a talented artist and popular designer who has an original, authentic style. This book is filled with 32 interactive coloring pages on fun themes, with original, authentic, and on-trend art that resonates with tweens. Young coloring enthusiasts will also find an art lesson, fully colored examples, positive sentiments with every design, perforated pages, and high quality artist paper.