ABOUT PETER PAUPER PRESS
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter—and later, his wife, Edna—sought to create fine books that sold at ''prices even a pauper could afford.''
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy—and our customers’ expectations—of beauty, quality, and value.
ABOUT Premium Black Paper Sketchbook (5-1/4'' wide x 8-1/2'' high)
Premium black drawing paper is ideal for chalk or oil pastel, colored pencil, gel pen, and other opaque media.
- Heavyweight, archival black drawing paper.
- Sturdy book binding lies flat for ease of use.
- Micro-perforated pages for easy removal and clean edges.
- Pages measure 5-1/4'' x 8-1/2''.
- Sketchbook measures 5-3/4'' wide x 8-3/4'' high.
- Removable cover label.
- Contains 96 sheets (192 pages) of 110 gsm paper.
***Please allow 3-6 weeks from after fundraising period is over to be organized and shipped to your home.