Seek & Find Dinosaurs by Romain Amiot
We have run out of stock for this item.
ABOUT PETER PAUPER PRESS
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter—and later, his wife, Edna—sought to create fine books that sold at ''prices even a pauper could afford.''
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy—and our customers’ expectations—of beauty, quality, and value.
ABOUT SEEK AND FIND DINOSAURS
Take a trip back through time and find the hidden dinosaurs on each page!
- Roam the forest looking for an Allosaurus. Spot tiny feathered Microraptor in the sky. Dive deep to hunt for giant sea reptiles like Plesiosaurs.
- Every page is packed with things to discover, making this Seek and Find book fun to revisit again and again.
- Learn what makes a dinosaur a dinosaur; what Earth was like when dinosaurs were alive; and how scientists uncover dinosaur bones with real-life seek and find skills!
- Colorful images bring facts and history to life.
- Things to find are presented visually on each spread, so kids not yet reading can search, too!
- Great for parents and young children to share together, and for older kids to try on their own.
- Full color throughout.
- 26 pages.
- 9-3/4 inches wide by 12 inches high.
- Ages 3 to 9.