Small Bright Sari Bits Jute Basket 10in by Ten Thousand Villages
We have run out of stock for this item.
ABOUT Ten Thousands Villages
Ten Thousand Villages As pioneers of fair trade, Ten Thousand Villages brings conscious shoppers purposeful handmade goods for home and life. Our maker-to-market movement puts people and planet first, believing that what we wear, what we place in our homes, or give as gifts should be ethically and sustainably made. We value the unique nature of something that’s been crafted by hand and we invest in the life of the maker behind it. Long-term partnerships with women and marginalized communities in developing countries helps break the cycle of poverty and ignite social change so that together we thrive. Ethical at every step
• Ensuring makers earn a fair, living wage in safe working conditions
• Caring for the Earth
• Investing in partnerships that empower women and marginalized communities
• Celebrating craft and culture
• A cofounding member of the World Fair Trade Organization and Fair Trade Federation
• A member of the Museum Store Association Impacting over 100,000 people – artisans and their families
• 25+ developing countries
• 75+ artisan partner groups
• 20K+ makers
• 60% are women
• 70+ years’ experience as a fair trade leader
ABOUT Jute Sari Bits Basket 10in
Easily add a touch of fun to an otherwise boring nook in your home with the Bright Bits Jute Basket.
This basket is handcrafted from jute and recycled cotton sari fabric by artisans working with our fair trade partner Dhaka Handicrafts, providing fair wages to makers living in rural Bangladesh.
Jute, recycled cotton sari fabric.
Assorted colors and patterns; each is unique.
-Basket: 10D x 10H inches, Handles: 18.5L (extend 4.75 inches above basket) x 1.25W inches
- Pictured with our other large Bright Bits Jute Basket 14", Handcrafted in Bangladesh