Smencils Variety Scented HB #2 Pencils (made from recycled newspaper (50pcs)
Why we Love It
Everyone has gotten pencils as a favor from a teacher or another fellow parent in the past; and sure, the pencils got you excited—but could you imagine a child’s happy and intrigued face when they receive a scented pencil instead?!
With flavors like Blue Slushie and Jelly Donut-every child will have a scent to rave about and be exited to do their work!
Works great in prize box for teachers; a wonderful stocking stuffer; a fun party favor!
Plus, they are HB#2, so they can be used on exams and made from recycled newspaper and the plastic container it comes in is recyclable!
Making the funnest stuff on Earth takes a team of energetic and creative individuals who coordinate to deliver quality products that puts smiles on the faces of our young (and young-minded) customers, wherever they are.
ABOUT Graphite Smencils Cylinder - HB #2 Scented Pencils, 50 Count, Gifts for Kids by Scentco
- Smencils are pre-sharpened HB no.2 scented pencils made from recycled newspaper and are ideal for homework, tests, arts, crafts, activities, or teaching incentives
- Smencils are scented pencils that are made from recycled newspapers. We roll sheets of newspaper tightly around the #2 graphite writing cores until pencils of typical thickness are formed. Then they’re hardened – allowing them to be sharpened just like wood pencils. Next, we soak them with our gourmet liquid scents. Once they’re dry, we attach the erasers and apply the graphics that identify which scent was infused into each Smencil!
- Scents last for two years so your Smencils smell amazing every time you sketch, write and draw
- Scents include: Bubble Gum, Blue Slushie, Pineapple Swirl, Strawberry Cheesecake, Jelly Donut, Jolly Watermelon, Rainbow Sherbet, Orange Soda, Black Cherry, and Chocolate Milkshake
- School work with become exciting and engaging with Smencils and will become a must have in the classroom and at home
Did you know?
- 172,000 Smencils can be made from 430 newspapers
- Recycling a single run of the Sunday New York Times save about 75,000 trees
- Each ton of recycled paper can save 17 trees, 380 gallons of oil, 3 cubic yards of landfill space, 4000 kw of energy, and 7000 gallons of water
These pencils are such fun! So, I am totally going to expose my age a bit here. These pencils remind me of the scratch-n-sniff stickers growing up. The pencils come in individual cases which is totally adorable. The erasers smell really good. I was expecting not to like the scents thinking they would smell artificial or just cheap, NOT THE CASE!
These would be ideal for classmates, goody bags, teachers, etc.! You really can't go wrong with these. Nostalgic!