WHY WE LOVE IT
My family has been using Thinkbaby sunscreen for almost 10 years now and we love it for the safe ingredients-
- No PABA, parabens, phthalates, oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, dioxane, gluten or dairy. No animal by-products or testing.
Introducing our award-winning, EWG Top Rated ThinkSport Safe Sunscreen created for athletes, outdoor enthusiasts and environmentally conscious consumers.
This dermatologist tested natural, mineral based sunscreen is highly effective for all skin types, is non-toxic and works to protect the skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays without the use of harmful chemicals found in other brands.
What Makes ThinkSport Sunscreen a safer alternative?
- BPA free
- Non-Aerosol & Biodegradable
- Reef Safe
- Dermatologist tested
Features & Benefits of ThinkSport Sunscreen:
- SPF50 Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Water resistance (80 minutes)
- Non-aerosol formulation
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel.
- For face and body
- Made in the USA
- Top Rated on EWG's Skin Deep with a "1" rating since 2010
- Daily use sunscreen
- Protects immediately upon application
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No PABA, parabens, phthalates, BPA, oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, gluten, dairy, or toxic chemicals. No animal by-products or testing.
- No animal by-products or testing
Ingredients: Non-nano Zinc Oxide Titanium Dioxide, Aloe, Vitamin E
- Titanium Dioxide – 3.4%
- Zinc Oxide – 15.7%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Propanediol, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Bentonite, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Alumina, Sodium Gluconate, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Coco-Glucoside, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyester-8, Silica, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, C18-21 Alkane.