Welly is for everyone that was afraid to fall down, fail, get bumped, get scratched and did it anyway. Welly is for the wellness in all of us, however that looks, and for being prepared for whatever comes our way. They wear their bandages like badges of honor for a life fully lived.
Welly believes that their adventures should contribute to the world that's why they are proudly B Corp Certified. They hold the bar high when taking care of the social and environmental world where they live and play.
They are made up of a group of adventurists and neat freaks. Dreamers and doers. Dads, moms, and dog moms. Gen Z, Millennials and eh…older than millennials. Horseback riders, runners, first timers and old pros.
ABOUT WELLY UNICORN BRAVERY BADGES
- Finally, fabric bandaids that are actually cute and works for sensitive skin.
- This kit comes in 3 assorted designs and is perfect to throw into your backpack or diaper bag for a trip to the park or playground.
- Seals on all four sides to help keep out germs and dirt, and is 2x more absorbent than other brands, so your kids are always covered.
- Kids will find a million ways to reuse the tin packaging. Hello afternoon snacks, tiny toys, and backyard treasures. - 48 count premium fabric bandages - Gentle adhesion helps with a no-tear removal - Two kid-friendly sizes
- Tin container that's reusable, recyclable, and dare we say collectible?
- Latex freeThis pack of Bravery Badges has 48 fabric bandages in two standard sizes. Our bandages keep you protected and prepared for anything that comes your way. The bandage seals on all four sides to keep out germs and dirt.
- Premium flexible fabric bandages move with your kids' every bounce, hop, and skip
- Fun patterns and colors help your kid wear their bumps and cuts with pride
- Gentle adhesion helps with a no tear removal
- Packaging may vary from image shown. Durable, stackable tin packaging helps keep your medicine cabinet organized, plus they are reusable, recyclable, and dare we say collectible?
- 4.1 x 4.1 x 1.7 inches
- Hatched in Minnesota and Made in China