About Skoy Cloths
- This set comes with 4 Skoy Cloths in assorted colors.
- Each 7"x8" Skoy cloth is made using cellulose (70%) and cotton (30%).
- 100% biodegradable and compostable.
- Chlorine-free, unbleached, and non-GMO product made using water color based inks.
- This reusable cloth is dishwasher safe, washer/dryer safe and can be microwaved while wet to get rid of bacteria and smell.
- Absorbs 15x its own weight and is equivalent to 15 rolls of paper towels in an average home.
- Lightweight, compact, dries quickly and easy to carry for travel.
- Made in Germany.
- All Skoy products are packaged in the USA using The Arc of San Diego – an organization that employs people with disabilities.
- They strive to find the most responsible ways to develop and implement an integrated environmental recycling and disposal facility, taking into consideration even the use of energy and water.
- Their production by-products are purified and recycled as far as possible within the process.